December 5, 2007

let's do it

EDIT:

BOO -my right wrist is KILLING me. This sucks so much.. I have to work on prints tomorrow! How am I gonna carve? Knit? Even just writing is hard... I have something to add support to my wrist on right now but it will only do so much. I hope my wrist feels better by tomorrow! No more knitting for me today... And all of the stuff I wrote at the bottom of this blog got deleted somehow AGAIN.

here's a summary of it: I slept a lot today and I miss Michael.

END EDIT.



1. Would you prefer to be kissed under the mistletoe or in the falling snow?
Mistletoe- because I doubt we’ll be having snow in Norcross this year

2. Who do you want to kiss you this Christmas?
YOU KNOW WHO. :> <3<3<3<3>

3. Santa or Rudolph?
I dunno. Aren’t they like sort of like a 2 for 1 deal?

4. Stocking or presents?
In general? Either is nice.

Inside joke? STOCKING! :P

5. Egg nog or hot cider?
Bothhhh but I like cider a lot :>

6. Angel or star?
Star :D <3>

7. Decorating the tree, or putting lights on the outside?
Both! I like coloured lights on the inside and white ones on the outside :D

8. Warm cozy fires or sleigh rides?
Both, preferably with someone I like <3

9. Family time or friend time?
Both, of course!

10. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
The heart. You can buy anyone a bunch of expensive crap.

11. Snow ball fight or snowman?
Both, but it’s a lot more likely to have a snowball fight

12. Coal or present?
Oh the irony of being an artist. Both. I could use some charcoal ._.

13. Do you open presents quick or slow?
Slow- I hate ripping up the wrapping paper if it’s pretty ‘_’

14. Diamonds?
Yuck. Expensive and I'd never wear it so no way.

15. Caroling or christmas stories?
Neither- if it means I have to stand out in the cold.

16. Snowy days or ice days?
What kind of question is that? Ice is useless. SNOW!

17. Red or Green?
Both :D They’re my colours!

18. Best christmas present recieved?
I haven’t gotten it yet- but I’m getting it this year. Look back to question 4

19. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas?
1) Michael
1.5) Jurassic Park on dvd

20. If someone that liked you and you like got you something, what would you do?
Give them lots of xx and oo’s. <3<3<3

21. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Nope ;_; I dunno if I’ve ever been around a real mistletoe >_>;;

22. Do you send thank you notes?
Nope ‘_’ I tell people in person.

23. Do you still wake your parents up early to open your present?
We usually are up around 8 or 9, which is unheard of at my house

24. Whats your favorite thing about the cold weather?
Curling up w/ my babyboy. <3

No comments: