February 2, 2008

don't look for me, I'll get ahead

I’ve been listening to a lot of Peggy Lee and Billie Holiday the past couple of days, it’s really pleasant. Peggy Lee’s voice is so quaint, with never too much or too less range, with just a little bit of a purr, and soft vibrato, never too overbearing, and yet noticeably there. I can’t get enough of it, the music is so quirky and sweet, like citrus.

Today, Michael and I were watching Law and Order after school, and I fell asleep for a little while behind his back hugging on him. Was he playing on his gameboy or watching CHARMED during that time?… Nobody knows. Hah hah~
I miss Michael…it won’t be until late on Saturday when I see him next. Bah. But, I’m glad for the time I got to spend with him today. And, now that swim practice is up, I get a lot of Michael in my weekdays, so it’s lovely. We haven’t quite gotten sick of each other yet since we started dating, so all the time I get to spend with him is very appreciated <3


Really, when it gets right down to it, I didn’t do too much these past couple of days but rest. I’m probably not doing too much this weekend either, I don’t have too much homework, so probably my RWB for ap art, and I really want to work on the piano sometime too.

Honestly, I’m feeling much better today than I had for most of this week. Sometimes I felt like I was going to be okay, sometimes I felt miserable, like I wanted to crawl in bed and cry.

Thank goodness for Michael… He always knows how to make me feel loved and knows how to make me smile, no matter how mentally exhausted I am. <3

No comments: